10/2007 - Present Sales Associate, FamilyOfficeNetwork, San Diego, CA
- Business development and sales of software for financial advisors.
5/2005 - 5/2008 Restaurant Server Trainer, House of Blues, San Diego, CA
- One of three company wide servers chosen to help open and train new staff at House of Blues, Dallas.
- Oversee participation of staff in cross training and re-certification programs.
- Provide for ongoing training of staff as needed.
1/2004 - 1/2005 Restaurant Server, Chevy's Fresh Mex Restaurant, San Diego, CA
- Worked for three separate Chevy's restaurants in San Diego County.
- Winner of a Server sales contest for Mix and Match Fajitas.
6/2001 - 8/2002 Caterer, Golden Gate Yacht Club, San Francisco, CA
- Became knowledgeable in catering and special event operations.
1/1998 - 8/2002 Restaurant Worker, Star Rockets Restaurant, Mountain View, CA
- Responsible for all Front-of-House operations.
Three Years of coursework completed at San Diego State University. In pursuit of a bachelors degree in Philosophy and on track to graduate in December 2009.
Organizations / Affilations:
American Red Cross, Greenpeace, San Diego Adult Baseball League, Sigma Pi Fraternity.
is located in and has the following skills: