Satisfied Companies :
* Johnson & Johnson, * Macy's, * Dupont, * Maytag, * Bloomingdales, * Intel,
* Dillards, * Fuji, * Microsoft, * Citi-Group, Best Foods * Pfiser, * Firestone,
* Paramount Farms, * 3M, * Tyson Foods, *Dow Chemical, *AT&T,
* Russell Atheltic, * CSX Rail Road, * International Paper,
* Modis, * Visible Genetics, * Alcon Laboratories, * John Hopkins Medical,
* George Washington University Hospital, * Ford Motors,
* Volvo Cars of North America, Kodak, * New York Stock Exchange,
* Environmental Protection Agency, * Motorola, * Energizer, * Hitachi,
* New York Board of Trade, * 1800Flowers, * Hershey, * Beyer,
* McDonalds, * Datascope, * Union Medal, * PriceLine.com, * Sotheby,
* Sentient Jet Airlines, * Wild Oats Market, * AM Surgical, * GWR Medical,
* Shaw Specified Commercial, * U.S.G., Eco Trans Technologies, * A.O. Sola,
* Barnhart Crane & Rigging, * Navini Network, * Optelec US, * Dutch Ophthalmic,
* IMCA Investing, * Greg Norman Gulf Course Design, * Environmentally Safe Products,
* Dielectric Laboratories, * WD40, * Safety Proformance Solutions,
* Quiesence, * World of Medicine, * PKC Corp, * Gold's Gym
* International Techidyne Corp,* PMI Mortgage, * Starbright Floral Design,
* IMCA Diversification, * Haier America, BioVest, * Marketing Associates Inc,
* National Biodiesel Board, * Eye Centers of Tennessee, * Kerfoot Technologies,
*UMASS Amherst, * IMACS, * Princess Cruise Lines, * K-V Associates,
* Felicita Golf Resort & Spa, * A LA Carte Enterprises, * HIROX, * Cenegenics,
* Life Data Laboratories, * Total Skin Care, * Space Labs Medical, * Dunlee Inc,
* Old Bahama Bay, * Datomi Inc, * Quiescence, * Harbor Hills,
* Cory A. Levine Attorney at Law, * Crystalbrook, * CertainTeed Corporation,
* Ashland-Davis Siding, * Brighton, * Sam Yager Inc, * ErsaGrae,
* MDI Instruments, * AlliedSignal Inc, * Engineered Materials, * SCT Utility Systems,
* Avanti Services, * Meg Media Productions, * Interna
Our clients are enthusiastic about the level of unmatched experience and professionalism they have received from Brent Nicholaysen. Read what they have to say about him!
I am Pleased to tell you about Brent Nicholaysen. An accomplished talent with over 20 years of Videography experience, Brent brings a tireless work ethic and keen eye to every project he tackles. His work and attitude are consistently exemplary, which is why he is the 1st Videographer I call when given an assignment.
Clients often pull me aside to point out Brent's impressive communication skills and tireless work ethic. As a Producer, I appreciate Brent for the work he delivers: he has an uncanny ability to make even the most mundane of settings to come to life, with an attention to detail that is unrivaled. And after 2 plus decades in the industry, he can don a Producer's cap & serve as a One Man Band quite seamlessly.
Any client would be lucky to have Brent working for them.
- Respectfully submitted,
Writer/Senior Field Producer
Paradigm Media Group
I am writing in recommendation of Brent Nicholaysen. I have worked with Brent numerous times and am consistently impressed with his professionalism and enthusiasm. Brent is an accomplished Videographer with a critical eye and outstanding attitude. Often times, toward the end of a long shoot day, it is Brent's boundless energy that keeps me focused.
Brent's technique is consistently impeccable and I have never once been disappointed with his work. I am sure that your clients will enjoy working with Brent as much as I do.
Vision Media Group
I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to Brent Nicholaysen a freelance Cameraman.
Brent has worked for me as a photographer for over seven years on our nationally syndicated magazine series " American Review" airing on Public Television and CNBC. We have covered many different types of s
Organizations / Affilations:
Brent Nicholaysen has been shooting Television Shows and On Camera Interviews with TV Stars to various Business Professionals for several decades. Over the years, the many products that I have shot benefited from the exposure of Informercial type programs to even an on-board Airline Business Short. Bring your business idea, shoot it in as little as a few hours for only $300. Use that footage in any medium as you wish, such as a :30 sec commercial or you may choose to upload the footage to your website and of course YouTube. Also, you can use the footage at a Trade Show to represent your product as a visual loop or try the material as a way to demonstrate and assist you at your next Power Point presentation. Remember all footage is yours to keep and to do as you wish!
I provide the following services:
Sony Beta SP Camera Package
Educational Training Demos
Website Video Footage
Informercial Product Shots
is located in and has the following skills: