Email
Password
Learn more!
Bio
Rokit Designs has been in business for over 15 years, over the years I have changed names a few times as we grew larger and larger, but our main objective has never changed. Making good quality websites at a affordable price.

We are listed in the Tri-State area in a little town called Williamstown, NJ, all though our clients have ranged from all over the country. This is the town we call home.

Becuase I have been in business for such a long time I have seen the internet evolve tremedously from simple table website made in Microsoft Frontpage to complex CSS designs made in Dreamweaver, Flash, and even Java.

My goal is mainly to create a website you can be proud of, you are never to be left in the dark wondering what to do now after you ahve paid a outrageous amount for your business adventure on the internet. Let's face it the internet is cruel and if you don't know how to navigate it you can become a internet design statistic.

Each client gets personalized service one-on-one with me Niki Jacob, the owner. I talk FREE of Charge at each appointment to get to know your thoughts, your feelings and really just pick your brain to get the full picture of exactly what you are looking for.

My thoughts are simple, its your website, you need to complete confidence in the person your giving a lot of money to, so you need to kae sure they are going to do it your way. So as many times as it takes, as many questions you have, before even signing on, you can ask again; Free of Charge.

I have even had people ask me questions pertaining to other designers they have talked to and I have given free advice on what to ask, say and make sure they are getting for the right price and right deal. 98% always come back, the other 2% go on to another company but at least they learned the ways of the dealing with a designer.

Please feel free to email me at njacob@rokitdesigns.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it or

Profile Summary:
webdesigner Williamstown, NJ
More About Me
Work Experience:
Experience

3/07-6/10
Web Content Editor
Diocese of Camden

Developed and maintained over 8 websites for Diocesan of Camden and there smaller sub sites utilizing Content Mgmt Systems, Dreamweaver, HTML, Flash and Photoshop. Sites where developed and designed as a user-friendly interface for all employees and when completed employees where then trained on the system as well. On a monthly basis these site were performance tested to maintain validity and speed.

8/06-3/07
Web Designer/Master
Networks Plus LLC

Designed websites for a variety of company’s using Content Mgmt Sys., Flash, Dreamweaver, Photoshop and maintaining content on an as-needed basis.

6/98-Present
WebDesigner/Master
Freelance

Designed and maintained a variety of company sites, non-profit sites and personal sites. Designed banners, ads, etc. Set-up Google Analytics, SEO Marketing.

Fully designed/customized website, created logos and content. Maintained sites on as needed basis as well. Please see the PORTFOLIO tab for projects.


EQUPIMENT SKILLS:

AUDIO SOFTWARE

Cubase, Cakewalk, Protools, Digital Performer, Sound Forge

SOFTWARE

Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Frontpage and Access) all versions,, All MAC & Windows Platforms, Quark Express, Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop & Acrobat, Macromedia Freehand, Flash, Director, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Authorware, CSS, Java, JavaScript , SEO, PHP, ASP, .NET, Social Media (Facebook, MySpace)

CMS SYSTEMS

Joomla, Mambo, Drupal, DotNetNuke,


REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Education:
EDUCATION

* Art Institute of Philadelphia: Web Design
* Professional Institutes of America: A+, Network+ and CCNA Certifications
Organizations / Affilations:
CERTIFICATIONS

* Issued 11/2003 A+
* Network+
Niki Jacob is located in Williamstown, NJ and has the following skills: webdesigner
Internet / Web
Similar Skillwho Members
My Skills

webdesigner

Category: Internet / Web
Description
Relevant Education / Credentials
15 years
Years Experience: 1