To employ my proven IT systems and project experience in a diverse and dynamic role for a progressive institution in an executive role.
* Master of Science in Computer Information Systems, 2002 - The University of Phoenix
* Bachelor of Science in Anthropology, 2000 – The University of Arizona
* Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) Windows 2003 Server
* Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
* Comptia Network +
* Comptia Security +
* Certified Fiber Optics Technician, 2004
* Certified Fiber Optics Planning and Design, 2004
Foxy Direct 9/2007 to 8/2008
Vice President of eCommerce and Network Technologies
* Responsible for vision, direction and management of eCommerce and technology.
*Lead project teams and tech staff. Responsible for business technologies including hardware and software.
*Developed and managed enterprise systems, software, web sites and web infrastructure, including social media sites, commerce sites, and community driven venues.
* Responsible for internet visibility, SEO, SEM, viral and video marketing and advertising.
* Developed policy and procedure governing privacy, terms and conditions and copywrite.
* Researched and created content that adheres to industry standards for web and information design and compliance.
* Extranet content management and development using Knowledge base tools and technologies, including Project Management software and SharePoint.
* Managed corporate email and messaging using Linux and Postfix.
* Used system-monitoring tools to proactively manage Linux and Microsoft servers and applications.
* Managed network services including DNS and DHCP, IIS, SharePoint and
BA University of Arizona
MS University of Phoenix
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: