MEADOWLANDS AREA YMCA – North Arlington, NJ 1996 to Present
Marketing Director/Information Technology Specialist
Provide high-level support for the implementation of all marketing programs
Perform a variety of key functions that directly relates to the daily function of the business.
• Coordinated, researched and implemented a web based on-line registration program which resulted in an efficient, safe and secure procedure to handle registrations (approximately $1 Million), as well as a financial package and a fundraising package.
• Purchased and prepared all office computers to the current Microsoft Windows XP professional version. Researched and coordinated the installation of a T-1 Line for faster internet connection.
• Maintains and designs Web Page (www.Meadowlandsymca.org)
• Designs, distributes flyers promoting various programs
• Creates display ads, banners, posters
• Responsible for training and setting up e-mail accounts for each employee
• Responsible for the implementation and coordination of various programs.
• Responsible for the preparation and eventual implementation of our brochure (design, layout, photos and accuracy of information)
• Maintain and update mailing list of approximately 12,000 names for brochure distribution, including mail merge.
• Responsible for bulk mail at various times of the year with regard to fundraising, information disseminating, and eventual program registration.
• Responsible for weekly E-News design and distribution
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: