1984-1997 - Shakespeare's Globe Education Department, London
- Globe Actor/Teacher/Manager. Created, trained and managed a team of actors who worked out of the Globe and toured internationally with workshops and school performances.
- Lecturer - Researched and gave talks on Shakespearean Theatre to over fifteen thousand visitors to the Globe. Lectured primarily at the Globe Education Center but also had lecture tours and residencies in Germany and France.
- Workshop Leader - Devised and ran hundreds of workshops on various topics including: performance and playwrighting in Shakespeare's London, playgoing, individual plays and other Elizabethan and Shakespeare related areas.
Production at the Globe
- 1995 - The opening of the Globe's first season presented to His Royal Highness, HRH Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh. Wrote, produced and performed in the actor/teacher section of the opening celebrations.
- April 23rd 1994 - A year prior to the Globe's opening season, devised and produced 'Merely Players: Rough but (nearly) Ready' a fund-raising event in the partially completed theatre. The event involved over 200 performers, celebrities and otherwise. Mark Rylance, artistic director of the Globe Theatre, also appeared in the show and we continued to work closely together until I left the Globe to come to the USA.
- April 23, 1988 - Master of Ceremonies at the Globe ground-breaking ceremony. Attendees included; Dame Peggy Ashcroft, Ian McKellan, Dame Judi Dench, Anthony Hopkins, Julian Glover, Jeremy Brett, Zoe Wanamaker, HRH Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.
1991-1994 - Starred as Lord Fear in four series of 'Knightmare', a popular children's TV series for Anglia Television (UK) (*
Also appeared in 'TimeBusters' for Children's B.B.C.
1982-1995 - Co-founded Manic Misfits, a small-scale touring theater company.
Clients included fetes. festivals, museums and schools. Devised and produced o
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: