* Gained direct experience in retail management and merchandising in high-volume retail outlets. Have assisted with merchandising and promotional strategies in all settings.
Product Development Assistant Manager
Silver Express International – Houston, Texas October 2007–July 2008
* Managed and designed new product to be produce at the main factory in Thailand and approved jewelry designs and sketches from artists.
* Build continuing relationships between the main factory and major retail clients such as HSN and QVC.
* Assist with such marketing and merchandising decisions as product markdowns and special promotions.
Assistant Buyer – Accessories
Charming Charlie – Houston, Texas October 2005 - October 2007
* Assisted main Buyer in purchasing Designer watches and sunglasses from main vendors as Kenneth Cole, Gucci, Versace, Citizen, and Invitica.
* Plan and implement spreadsheets with buyer forecasts and plans.
* Was the liaison between store personnel and the home office in implementing new sales promotions and delivering new product to stores.
Senior Sales Associate
Charming Charlie – Houston, Texas October 2004 - October 2005
* Assist in all areas of store operations and merchandising in a high-volume retail outlet specializing in fashion jewelry and clothing.
* Implemented merchandising displays and other visual promotions that resulted in a 25% increase in store earnings.
*Serve as a product specialist and trainer for new hires.
*Consistently rank among hourly production leaders in part-time employment.
EDUCATION -- 2003 - present
Houston Community College Central Major: Consumer Science & Merchandising
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: