Go Film– New York, NY
§ Intern: Worked in the Go Film offices in New York City as an intern researching various aspects of prospective advertisements and creating a database of contacts.
§ Production Assistant: Office-based planning of July shoot; Created planning boards, and pre-production books, Assisted on the set of a Public Service Announcement for the New York Department of Health and Services.
New Canaan Public Schools – New Canaan, CT
Summer 2007, 2008
· Instructional Video Producer: Filmed, edited and produced twelve 4-minute tutorials on software such as School Dude and Power Teacher for NCPS Teacher Orientation.
· Computer Technician: Installed and configured new computers (Windows and Mac) in the district’s 5 schools. Worked independently, resolving technical setbacks with minimal support. Reported to supervisor electronically through the use of Web 2.0 collaborative tools.
Freelance Film and Video Production – Westport, CT
· Video Production: Independently filmed, edited, produced and marketed DVDs
§ ABC Dream Event – A Better Chance fundraiser – Winter 2009
§ Alcohol & The Teenage Brain – Lecture by Michael F. Nerney - Fall 2008
§ The Troupe Demo DVD – Example performance for possible venues - Summer 2008
§ Girls Varsity Basketball Highlights Video – Season highlights - Winter 2008
§ Little Shop of Horrors – Westport Continuing Education theatrical production – Summer 2007
• Independent Cinematography: Hired to film community events
§ Girls Varsity Basketball Team (every game) – Staples High School, winter 2008
§ Ari Hest & Vienna Teng – Westport Arts Center, fall 2007
• Team Cinematography: Member of the Staples High School Film Crew
§ Staples High School 2008 Graduation – Staples High School, spring 2008
§ Staples High School 2007 Graduation – Staples High School, spring 2007
§ Bye Bye Birdie - Bedfor
Staples High School: 2005-2009
Emerson College (Film Major): 2009-2013
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: