4401 Grant Avenue, Loveland, Colorado 80538
Phone: 970.412.0355 email@example.com
EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGIST / PERSONAL TRAINER
• Developed personalized exercise programs for clients, both individual and small group. Demonstrated expertise designing and managing programs for specific client needs including: Performance Enhancement, General Health, Asthma, and Orthopedic Conditions.
• A dedicated and resourceful professional that has measurably impacted member’s health through collaborative fitness and wellness initiatives. Delivered programs to create healthier communities through collaborative relationships with the medical, chiropractic and allied health communities.
• Implemented exercise programs for club members based on comprehensive functional assessments of their individual fitness needs.
• Participated in the launch of new-member orientation initiatives to provide health screenings, goal identification, and equipment introduction. Recruited > 50 clients into personal training, generating revenues of - $13K annually.
• Conceived, designed, implemented, and managed a unique fitness program called “The Breakfast Club”. Five percent the club’s senior population participated in this program and those who participated increased their total involvement in all fitness activities.
• Designed and delivered exercise programs, both group and individual, geared toward return to participation or improved performance in specific sporting and recreational activities. Successfully launched the first golf-specific program based on health center data obtained via a health center survey.
• Facilitated adoption of regular exercise behavior for 50 plus personal training clients, significantly impacting their day-to-day lives, recovery from illness or injury, and achievement of their personal wellness and health goals.
• Created and implemented six-
• MA-Kinesiology / Exercise Physiology, University of Northern Colorado [4.0 GPA]
• BA-Physical Education / Biology, Mesa State College [3.76GPA]
Organizations / Affilations:
• Performance Enhancement Specialist / NASM
• Certified Personal Trainer / NASM
• Certified Health and Fitness Instructor / ACSM
is located in and has the following skills: