Landway Settlement Services
(Real Estate industry)
January 2006 — Present (3 years)
Commercial Title Officer Responsibilities Examine and determine status of titles in accordance with company and local examining procedures.
Abstract and analyze deeds of trust and mortgages, easements, judgments, tax assessments, and mineral reservations.
Compile preliminary report from searched data and forward to underwriting department.
Respond to requests from company employees, attorneys, and the general public.
File unrecorded documents, ensuring fees are correct and documents are properly recorded.
Compile information from city, county, and other public records and update company files, logs, and indexes.
Vacation Resorts International
October 2002 — December 2005 (3 years 3 months)
• Includes direct and indirect management and supervisory responsibilities, as well as liaison and interface duties with the property owner’s representatives and the VRI office.
• Answered high volume inbound calls within the call center, often exceeding 100+ calls daily.
• Worked directly with developers, travel agents, and resort managers to book and confirm reservations for owners and guests.
• Provided customer service through telephone and internet communication to resort owners with regards to billing, program enhancements, and exchange opportunities.
• Coordinated a high volume of telephone calls while managing daily reports, data entry, and updating company files.
• Assisted in the creation, design, and implementation of the company website.
• Entered data into and worked with networks including Microsoft Office, WinNT, Win2000, WinXP, Linux, Exchange 2000, and System 9900.
SATELLITE, WIDEBAND, AND TELEMETRY SYSTEMS MANITENENCE TECHNITION (journeyman)
(Government Agency; USAF; Military industry)
October 1995 — October 1998 (3 years 1 month)
Community College of the Air Force
General, SATELLITE, WIDEBAND, AND TELEMETRY SYSTEMS, 1995 — 1998
Organizations / Affilations:
OL-B 886 CS Bitburg, Germany. Bitburg is an annex of Spangdahlem
Corporate Real Estate
Community College of the Air Force Alumni
is located in and has the following skills: