George W. Bennett, Jr.
Organized and motivated massage therapist professional who is skilled with Swedish and Deep Tissue massage. Able to observe analyze and develop a plan of treatment for clients effectively with excellent communications and student/job attendance record. Flexible hours with unlimited energy!
DCI Career Institute, Monaca, PA (6/07 2007 – 1/08)
Diploma, Massage Therapy Program (Graduated With Honors)
Pittsburgh Technical Institute, Oakdale, PA (7/01 – 7/03)
* Associate in Specialized Technology Degree
* Computer and Network Systems Technology
Massage Skills and Training
* 630 hours of massage instruction with opportunity to take national certification.
* Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage. Familiar with forms of bodywork including Shiatsu, Deep Muscle, Trigger Point and Myotherapy, Sport Massage, Foot Reflexology.
* Understanding of anatomy and physiology for using methods that work.
* Excellent sanitation procedures, hygiene, body mechanics, business practices/ethics.
* Effective decision making to build a well balanced therapeutic professional practice.
* Set appointments and client preparation for massage.
Professional Work History
Massage Therapist DCI Career Institute, Monaca, PA 1/08 to present
* Therapeutic massage applications available to the public for overall health improvement.
Sales Associate Wal-Mart, Cranberry, PA (Temp) 7/06 to 10/06
* Set up fixtures and move sale items for super store expansion. Handle supplies. Operate power jack, do heavy lifting, and set up store fixtures.
Reimbursement Specialist Accredo Therapeutics, (Temp), Robinson, PA 5/05 to 8/05
* Handle cash move requests. Obtain explanation of benefits. Assign applied cash to appropriate invoice.
Internship Goodwill Industries, Southside, PA 4/03 to 7/03
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: