Telecom Voice/Data Network Technician
A dedicated Telecommunications Professional with extensive experience in maintaining, installing and repairing a variety of Telecommunication systems, related hardware and associated technologies. Superior problem solving skills with acknowledged success in rapidly identifying problem issues and implementing innovative and cost effective solutions. Communicates effectively with both technical and non-technical employees. Additional areas of expertise include:
* Cat-5, CAT-5e, CAT-6, 25-900 twisted pair, coaxial cabling
* Voice & Data network hardware, IP Phones
* Tip & Ring Technology
* Certified Norstar MICS w/NAM voicemail
* Nortel Options, Lucent/Avaya Systems
* Nortel systems- Option 81, 61, 51, 21, 11; MICS; CICS; 8x24, 6x16, 3x8 Meridian Mail, Call Pilot, Startalk Flash & Mini VoiceMail.
* Lucent/Avaya/AT&T systems- Definity, Partner, Magix, Legend, Spirit, Merlin
* Toshiba, Comdail, Iwatsu, NEC, Mitel systems.
* 1A2 Key, DCAS, DDM-1000 multiplexor, SLC 96 & SLC series 5, D-4 channel banks, Central Office power systems.
* Optical fiber termination, splicing, repairing.
* CAT-5, coax, 200-900 pair feeder cable installation, splicing, locating, and testing.
Relevant Education / Credentials
Certified Nortel 0x32 MICS with NAM.
Courses in Electricity and Electronics. -----------------
John Patterson Technical College
Years Experience: 24