12101 West Kirk Lane
Tucson, AZ 85743
Objective: Information Technology support Daniel R. Vallero
Frank Vallero General Contractor 1968-1997
Stone Mason, bricklayer, cement finisher
Information Technology experience:
Cavron Computers owner 2005-Present
I have worked with over 120 clients between Tucson, AZ and Las Vegas, NV trouble-shooting computer systems, diagnosing problems, removing viruses and spyware, installing firewalls and securities. Custom built computers, replace motherboards, add peripherals, setup wireless networks and CAT45 cabling for Ethernet LANs and WANs.
Pima Community College 1997-2005
Computer Technician for West campus Engineering area (1/01-12/2004).
Supervisor: Gary Riegert at 520-206-6859
Don Heidt at 520-883-4218
• Administer NT4 LAN with more than one hundred and thirty clients.
• Build and maintain clone PC computers and Compaqs acquired from other departments.
• Configure and maintain other engineering equipment such as printers, projectors, scanners, Smart Boards, etc.
• Deploy and maintain a variety of operating systems (Microsoft) and software applications used by Engineering division departments.
• Help desk support for faculty and staff.
• Update and upgrade Microsoft Internet Explorer Browser Service Packs and Securities.
• Assign computer maintenance and upgrade tasks to a few lab aides studying computer science.
• Design and set up computer laboratories.
• Project Management Professional
• Software: Windows XP, 2000, 98, 95, 3.1 Dosshell; Microsoft Office XP, 2000, 98, 95 (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher); Corel Suites (Word perfect, Draw) Lotus 123, Paint Shop, MS Works, MS DOS, PC DOS
Lab Aide for Computer Sciences, West Campus (8/97-1/99).
Supervisor: George Bentley, email@example.com
Gary Riegert – (520) 206-
graduated twice with honors from Pma Community College 12/2004; 08/2005
A.A.; A.A.S. Computer Science
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: