COMSYS IT 07/2007-Present
• Create search strings to locate the best possible candidates for all open positions.
• Cold calling potential candidates.
• Place job requirements on job boards.
• Check resumes submitted to job boards’ jobs.
• Get interview feedback from candidates and Account Managers.
• Format resumes.
• Submit candidates through required submittals for client.
• Search through dozens of resumes to find candidates.
• Work with Account Managers to set up interviews for candidates with clients.
• Screen candidates over the phone to see if they match the position requirements set by the client.
• Work with Account Managers to get more information about clients and specifications for jobs.
• Send emails to potential candidates to keep updated on interviews, open jobs, or send job descriptions.
• Continually add new candidates to database to be able to find later.
Napier Realtors ERA, Richmond, VA 07/2006-07/2007 Office Manager/Client Relations Specialist
• Personable with clients and agents on a daily basis.
• Organized new office to run efficiently.
• Listened to client’s requests and process those requests to their satisfaction.
• Updated agents’ web page.
• Answered calls to office and transferred or paged the specific person needed.
• Created marketing fact sheets for new listings.
• Kept office equipment stocked.
• Ordered and kept inventory of supplies and company logo materials needed for office.
• Created contract sales and listing packets.
• Updated any office material packets as needed.
• Created monthly duty calendar.
• Created monthly office newsletter.
• Created virtual tours of listings on the real estate market.
• Kept pictures updated on all listings on MLS and Crest Edge.
La Petite Academy, Richmond, VA 05/2006-07/2006
• Daily conversed with each parent about what they would like for their child in my classroom.
• Personable with parents and ot
• May 2006, Concord University, Athens, WV, B.S. in Education.
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: