PATRICIA BLOCK (Patty)
Silicon Valley, CA
Visionary, dynamic and highly accomplished senior marketing and business development professional with over 17 years experience in technology, professional services and green building products and services. Offer proven talents in marketing, strategic planning, communications, media and client services. Create and implement innovative strategies and programs that positively impact the bottom line for both enterprise and emerging companies – e.g., over $335 million incremental revenue for Ernst & Young, Oracle Consumer Sector, Spencer Stuart and Meridian Builders & Developers, Inc. (not inclusive). Seeking senior marketing and client relationship management role to leverage my brand building, client acquisition program planning and communication competencies and accelerate profitable company growth.
BLOCK CONSULTING LLC – Principal, Burlingame, CA,
Envision, design and implement innovative marketing, PR and business development programs for companies of all sizes – from high-profile, blue-chip organizations to start-up and emerging businesses.
These initiatives: (1) increase awareness,(2) establish and nurture relationships with prospects, clients and the media (3) sow business development seeds, and (4) generate incremental sales and revenue streams.
ORACLE – Marketing Director, Consumer Sector Worldwide, Redwood Shores, CA
ERNST & YOUNG – Asst. Director of Marketing, Global Client Consulting, Atlanta, GA
ALBRIGHT CONSULTING SERVICES – Vice President, Charlotte, NC
COOPERS & LYBRAND – Associate, Pittsburgh, PA
ARTHUR ANDERSEN & CO. – Senior Consultant, Pittsburgh, PA
• Northeastern University, Business School Masters Studies, 1987
• University of Pittsburgh, B.S. Industrial Engineering, Major GPA 4.0, summa cum laude
Organizations / Affilations:
• Contributor, NiemanWatchdog.org (“Questions the press should ask”), a project funded by the Nieman Foundation for Journalism at Harvard University
• Contributing Editor, WomensRadio.com, a service of Women's Online Media and Education Network
• Member, American Marketing Association (AMA), San Francisco Chapter
• Member, National Assocaiorn of Science Writers (NASW)
• Member, California Writer Club, San Francisco/Peninsula Branch
• Member, Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)
• Member, National Association of Professional Women (NAPW)
is located in and has the following skills: