135 Northgate Road 508-393-2768
Northborough, MA 01532 email@example.com
Experience in SQA, Software Development and Customer Service with EMC2 storage and Nortel Networks telecommunication systems. Expertise in project and staff management in constantly changing environments. A fast learner with strong analytical, detail/follow-through and problem solving skills.
• Programming (C#, Visual Basic, C, C++, Java).
• Developed / Executed automated tool (QA RUN)
• EMC2’s Storage (Symmetrix )
• Nortel’s Switch
Nortel Chairman's Award winner for Customer Satisfaction
ECS, Northborough, MA 2008-Present
• Plan and test new software.
• Solve highly complex problems and implement operational and strategic procedures.
• Track quality metrics, performance and quality assurance of new products.
• Constantly communicate with my clients to ensure their needs are being met by my services and products.
EMC2, Hopkinton, MA 2001-2007
Program Manager (2006-2007)
• Managed the software release life cycle collaborating with directors from multiple organizations.
• Planned and managed the development, qualification and release issues during the software life cycle.
• Managed special qualifications activities for software releases.
• Released software on time, meeting the highest quality criteria.
• Created and tracked metrics to monitor the quality of the release.
QA System Engineer (2005-2005)
• Designed and implemented QA test plans, procedures and automated tools to validate the software used to manage EMC storage products as Symmetrix.
• Executed manual and automated test cases for new software features validating EMC storage with multiple operating systems including Microsoft Windows, UNIX and IBM mainframe systems.
• Defined the quality criteria of software releases with
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: