Small Engine Repair and Service
(717)841-4913 - Alternate Phone number -(717)891-7498
Attended school for Power Equipment Technology for 4 years and 3 years of power equipment repair experience! Will work on most models and different types of equipment including;snow blowers, riding mowers, push mowers, self propelled mowers,grass trimmers, chainsaws Small Engines, and small off road vehicles,(go-karts, mini bikes, small dune buggies, etc.)
SNOW BLOWER SEASON IS UPON US LET MAKE SURE THEY RUN UP TO PAR!!!!!
Hour labor charge $30.00 an hour. EXCLUDING COMPLETE SERVICE.
Complete Service - 25.00 per hour + parts - 5.00 shop fee; misc supplies
1. Check engine compression.
2. Sharpen and balance blade, (if equipped)
3. Change engine oil & filter (if equipped)
4. Clean & gap spark plug, replace if needed.
5. Clean air filter, replace if needed.
6. Clean fuel system & filter (if equipped).
7. Adjust carburetor and choke settings.
8. Clean engine cooling fins.
9. Lubricate all grease fittings, cables and linkages.
10. Check Battery
I will inspect all wear replacement items and notify the customer of any parts or repairs needed that customer is not aware of. Replacement of these parts or additional work will be done with customer's authorization at the regular shop rate of $30.00 per hour + parts.
$15.00 minimum for estimates
Please feel free to call anytime, leave a message if no answer and I will get back to you ASAP
Relevant Education / Credentials
York County School of Technology - Power Equipment Tech.
Years Experience: 6