Risë D. Carrick
1208 Cleveland St.
Houston, Texas 77019
Summary of Qualifications:
• Proficient with all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint [superuser], Access and Outlook [use it to its fullest capabilities])
• ERoom (administrator / coordinator)
• DOCUMENTUM (administrator / coordinator)
• HUMMINGBIRD (Intermediate)
• SharePoint (all versions from 2.0 to MOSS, including EnCOMPASS interface [administrator / coordinator])
• EProject (intermediate)
• VPRM (intermediate)
• Quickbooks. (intermediate)
• Adobe Acrobat (superuser)
• Ariba (beginner)
• Experienced webmaster (FrontPage, Dreamweaver, MacroMedia Flash MX, Fireworks, Adobe PhotoShop/CS, Corel Painter 11 and up and most other art programs) I make digital animation/gifs. Ebooks, in many different formats. Photographer (digital and manual), digital photo and video editing.
• Thorough understanding and knowledge of electronic document management systems, digital imaging systems. (Scanning to data/document management systems, CD, DVD, COLD, etc.) Design and implementation of EDMS. Create FTP sites. File conversions, software familiarity and recommendations.
• Extensive knowledge of filing systems, records retention schedules, records and information management and document control through all phases of projects. Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
• Familiar with project management philosophies.
• Travel, paperless travel.
• Experienced with all courier software and internet shipping (FedEx, UPS, DHL, Lonestar Overnight)
• Very familiar with most available technology and business solutions. Most software as well as maintenance and operation of computers and computer systems. Network infrastructure to end user. Wireless solutions.
• 6/1/2008 – present – Contracted to BIGLER, LP – Document Control - Created SharePoint site for project documents. Migrated data from SharePoint 2.0 to SharePoint 3.0. Document Contro
Associate's Degree in Commercial Art
Organizations / Affilations:
Volunteer for The Houston READ Commission
is located in and has the following skills: