Napa Valley Unified School District
K-12, Every Subject 2007-Current
• Offered teaching support to staff and quickly became a top request.
• Taught Improv workshops in the classroom setting while facilitating life lessons.
• Engaged students with dynamic teaching techniques.
• Encouraged students to do their best with positive encouragement and constructive criticism.
Represented by Marla Dell Talent, SF. 2005-Current
• Have Film, TV, Short film, Commercial, Industrial, and Stage Credits.
• Performed in Improv shows across the country.
• Created, directed, booked and coordinated a yearlong show in San Francisco, Ca.
• Taught Improv workshops to the 6-12 grade level as well as college level master classes.
• Full resume available upon request.
Positive Changes Hypnosis Center [Company Closed], 2004-2007
(Currently Part-Time Computer Consultant for previous owner)
• Managed 25+ networked computers in three Franchise locations
• Responsible for Computer Hardware/Software installation, Networking and Upgrades
• Performed Graphic Design, Web Design, and Website maintenance
• Responsible for Audio & Video setups and troubleshooting
• Filmed and edited company training videos. Produced and distributed DVD’s and audio CD’s
• Offered technical troubleshooting for all electronic equipment
• Planned and implemented data and hardware technical merges
• Contracted to upgrade IBM computers for the Hilton Hotel
• Contracted to de-install and re-install POS systems for Blockbuster stores by IBM
• Maintained communication between IBM head office and with Go2IT to ensure proper installation of devices and to record project escalations
Geek Squad/Sales Staff
Best Buy (Santa Rosa, CA), 2004-2005
• Troubleshot and Repaired Customers computers
California State University, Chico
Major: B.A: Theatre Arts Minor: Business Administration
Graduation Date: May 2004
Organizations / Affilations:
San Francisco Improv Alliance
is located in and has the following skills: