Systems Installer - Audio Video Data - Wireman
Category: Skilled Trade / Crafts
-17yrs experience as Broadcast Systems Installer, 15yrs as Senior Supervisor, responsible for managing a crew of up to fifteen installers. Functions include documenting, installing, wiring, testing and troubleshooting broadcast audio, video and networking systems in facilities such as CTV/MTV/OmniTV/Technicolor/MuchMusic/CBC as well as numerous film, special effects and animation-houses, post-production and recording studios and radio stations.
-Can operate a wide range of hand-tools, power tools, production equipment, drill-press, punch-press, skilled solderer, metal and wood fabrication tools, etc.
- 25yrs experience in live and studio audio production, performance and composition, mixer, engineer, as well as accomplished musician on 7 instruments.
- Very computer friendly
- Lightning quick learner
- Great attention to detail
- Self starter, hard/smart worker
- Responsible, honest and direct
- Quality and Safety conscious
- Bilingual (English/French)
Relevant Education / Credentials
17yrs of 'real-world' experience in Toronto's premier production facilities
Years Experience: 17