1850 Sheringham Dr
Springs, CO 80951
I am seeking a position where I can develop and excel while giving my best to an employer.
I am a dedicated individual who has an ambition to succeed and learn in all environments. Although I have extensive experience in multiple job opportunities, I’m always up to a challenge. I work extremely well with others. Assisting customers one on one as well as co-workers and managers. Whilst also working efficiently on my own. I have excellent problem solving and time management skills, and very efficient. I strive to have things done the way they where intended. I am also experienced in operating power equipment safely and efficiently.
? Jimtown High-General studies- Diploma (2008)
? Elkhart Area Career Center- Construction Trades certificate (2008)
• Duties included using forklifts to unload trucks. Get freight to floor in a timely fashion while making sure customers are safe. Take account for all freight incoming from RDC, and letting management know. Locking freight trucks while parked over night.
• Helping customers needs. Ensuring that customers leave happily. Multi tasking by help customers, placing and retrieving orders, and fulfilling duties during shift.
Carpenter Co. 6/17/2009-6/17/2010
• Duties included loading trucks in sequence to our log sheet using forklift and also loading by hand. Making sure product goes to right consumer. Keeping track of all times and trucks that are being loaded. Locking out each truck, and sealing it before it leaves. Making sure our work area is clear and safe of all hazards.
• Gary Gingrich/Former manager- Lowes (574)875-7000
• James Shelton/Construction Trades Instructor (EACC) (574)262-5876
• Bob Rerick/Traffic Control Manager- Carpenter Co. (574)522-2800
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: