• Bad Boy Entertainment . (New York, NY – 1/06-3/08).
Daddy’s house recording studio.
Assistant engineering, tracking and recording artist and producers. Multitasking; Booking sessions, data entry. Assisted many sessions for Diddy’s Press Play Album, Danity Kane and Other Bad Boy Entertainment artist and producers including Mario Winans . I also received Assistant Engineer credits for Jay-Z’s American Gangster.
• Knowbodies.net (New York, NY 3/08 current)
Developing of a NYC guide website with a team of young innovative people who work collectively conducting interviews with many of New York City’s interesting entrepreneurs; Clothing designers, restaurant owners, etc in Manhattan. I also was responsible for video editing, interviewing, researching, and managing.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE & BACKGROUND:
• Driver/ Delivery, James Crest Florist (St. James, NY-12/05-07).
Delivering flowers, when I’m free on holidays.
• Cook/ Cashier, Ronko Convenience Store (Ronkonkoma, NY – 7/05-11/05).
Responsibilities: Cooking Breakfast, lunch, deliveries, keeping store clean, customer service.
• Reception, Brightbay Lincoln Mercury (Bayshore, NY – 1/05-3/05).
Responsibilities: Data entry, transfer calls, credit card handling, service pick up/drop off cars, handled large amounts of cash.
• Office Manager, That’s Entertainment (Selden, NY – 3/04 – 11/04).
Responsibilities: Sales, attending Party’s For Kids, DJ for party’s, and catering.
Office work including phone booking parties, faxing, etc.
• Alumni, Institute of Audio Research (Greenwich Village, NY –2/05-06).
Courses included Recording Workshop, The Business of Music, Mixing Music 1 & 2, Ear Training & Acoustics, Post Production Audio and MIDI Applications.
• Suffolk Community College (Seldan, NY – 9/04-1/05).
Majored in Radio Broadcasting classes were taken in Film/Post Production, Radio Broadcasting. Utilized Apple computers, and Adobe Premier.
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: