Video: Final Cut Pro, Avid Express, Adobe Premiere, the pre-production, production, and post-production process involved in field television production. Skills include field camera setup and operation, field audio, television directing, and in-camera or basic continuity editing with an emphasis on underlying principles of video technology.
• Audio: Multi-track recording both ADAT & Digital, Pro Tools, Sound Forge, Cakewalk Studio, utilizes all the tools of audio signal manipulation to produce the desired sound output. The skills to capture ambiance and instrumental sound with proper mincing techniques.
• 2-D Design: Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, Mastering the tools and transformation options of an industry standard drawing programs to create complex illustrations and follow them through to comply with the industry standard of color output.
• Interactive Programming: Director, Giff Animation, Adobe After Effects, worked some with Flash & Dream weaver (html), developing multimedia programs customized to the client's needs.
• 3-D Animation: 3-D Studio Max, composting video on video giving layered special effects. The production of three-dimensional (3-D) animation as final digital outputting using modeling, rendering, and animation software.
• Detail Oriented, Organized, & Ambitious, working with clients and understanding what their needs as far as the output of the project. Very computer savvy. (MAC & PC) Worked with both OS platforms in detailed understanding of the routing processes that allows the software to communicate.
2007 Started doing contract work for BIG House Sound and other smaller live sound re-enforcement companies. In this same year I have been doing house sound for NEW Hope Church in Cedar Park.
• Video/Sound Recordings with local bands and artist using, Mackie ADAT/Hard Disk, directing mutli-track recorded live to tape multi-camera studio productions. Using this equipment on location involves braking it down and setting it back up for every event. This requires the knowledge of signal flow through hardware such as: Speaker Cabinets, Amplifiers, Compressors, Multi-band EQ's, Effects Processors, Pre-Amps, Mixing Boards w/ main stereo signal and sub-mixed monitoring channels, to dynamic and condenser microphones or direct boxes from the artist's instruments. Also using computer components for recording involves installing video screens and projectors for visual effects and audio mastering inter-phase. -2001 to current date
• Sound Assistant for motion picture “Broke Sky” 2002 www.brokesky.com, provided support for a mobile audio unit that captured sounds and dialog for a full fledged motion picture production. Working a "Boom Mic" that plugged into a portable mixer, which is outputted to a DAT recorder synchronized by time code.
-April 03' to Aug. 03'
• KCEN worked as video editor, responsibilities included, sending and receiving microwaves video feeds, editing SOT (sound on tape) news pieces and preparing VO (voice over) video back up, archiving and logging all video stories and B-roll footage for quick access. -Nov. 02 to Feb. 03'
Education: Texas State Technical College
Media Communications & Information Associate Degree2002
• Field Photography training including 35mm and digital video.
• Digital Sound, instruction in digitizing sound and incorporating it into multimedia titles for various delivery systems. Emphasis on compression issues, sampling, synchronizing, and resource management.
• TV Studio Production, a study of basic television production as it applies to live and taped studio programming. Topics include studio camera operation, television audio, and television directing with an emphasis on underlying principles of video technology.
• Presentation Media Software, instruction in the utilization of presentation software to produce multimedia presentations. Graphics, text, sound, animation and/or video incorporated in the presentation development.
Digital Media and Design Associate Degree 2003
• 3-D Animation, instruction in three-dimensional (3-D) modeling and rendering techniques including lighting, staging, camera, and special effects. Emphasis on 3-D modeling building blocks using primitives to create simple or complex objects.
• Animation 2-D, skills development in the use of software to develop storyboards and two-dimensional animation including creating, importing, and sequencing media elements to create multimedia presentation. Emphasis on conceptualization, creativity, and visual aesthetics.
• Project Analysis and Design, introduction to the multimedia planning process including costing, preparation, production legal issues, and guidelines for pre-production preparation and creation of a comprehensive design document including target audience analysis, purpose and goals, objectives, content outline, flow chart, and storyboard. Emphasis on content design and production management.
• Business Law, an overview of the major areas of business law including contract law, tort law, consumer law. The course includes informati
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills:
Recorded and live sound re-enforcement, Mutli Media, Public Relations
Marketing / Sales
, Art / Creative