3208 Skyview Dr.
Lakeland, Fl 33801
OBJECTIVE: Highly motivated self starter with a broad knowledge in Automotive Body Repair, Restoration, Quality Control, and Detailing; seeking employer in need of a hard working, dependable employee to join their team.
• Working on 10 yrs. of experience.
• Strong initiative to work independently; also being a team player.
• Developed ability to organize and coordinate.
• Demonstrated determination of priorities and work assignments.
• Proficient knowledge with standard use of materials, tools, and equipment used in repairing and refurbishing automotive bodies.
• Knowledge of Hazards and Safety Precautions of the trade.
• Solid ability to identify use of proper hand tools.
• Can perform proper use and maintain paint spraying Equipment.
• Great work ethic and initiative to accomplish goals.
• Excellent ability to generate work to meet schedules and time-lines.
• Identified ability to take pride in my work and strive to produce on a daily basis.
Lakeland, Fl 2008-present
• Boat restoration
• Fiberglass Work
• Carpet Replacing
• Body Work
CARSMEDIC, Lakeland, Fl 2008-2009
• Mobile Body Shop/Detailing
• Paintbull Franchise and Product
• Complete Automobile Repair and Restore
Dallas Automotive, Lakeland, Fl 2003-2005
Quality Control/ Finish Man
• Completed final check before customer pick-up
• Made sure new paint matched unpainted panels
• Checked body and door alignments
• Checked electrical system
• Wet sanding for Orange Peel, Fisheyes, Etc.
• High speed buffing
• Vehicle Clean-Up/ Preparation
• Painter’s Helper
• Prep work/ masking
Brandon Buick/ Suzuki, Brandon, Fl 2002-2003
Working Assistant Detail Mgr.
• Received, checked, and inventoried new vehicles for lot placement
• Quick clean-up for sold units
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: