Matousek & Associates; Green Bay, WI
General Manager; March 2011 – November 2011
• Compiled market research project estimates for clients.
• Solicited bids from outside facilities for recruiting and focus group hosting.
• Directed phone bank team of eight, including project briefing, daily quotas, and staffing level needs.
• Tested online surveys prior to distribution.
• Coded survey responses for reporting purposes.
• Proofread all estimates, surveys, and reports prior to client delivery.
• Prepared client invoices and participant incentive checks.
Infusion inc.; Green Bay, WI
Core Services Manager; January 1999 – February 2010
• Proofread all marketing materials, editing as needed, at various stages of production. Ensured accuracy in spelling, punctuation, grammar, clarity, consistency, and flow using AP Style, agency standards, client preferences, and practical experience. Reviewed ads, brochures, websites, coupons, recipes, and press releases, especially in the health care and food fields.
• Facilitated internal workflow to assure timelines were met.
• Populated websites using content management system.
• Scheduled internal meetings for creative and account services staff.
• Served as secondary contact with clients and vendors.
Days Inn - City Centre; Green Bay, WI
Front Desk Manager; September 1986 - September 1998
• Established and maintained positive relationship with guests.
• Forecasted weekly occupancy of 98-room hotel and adjusted room and rate inventory.
• Used property management system for guest registration, checkout, and reservations.
• Hired, trained, scheduled, and supervised staff of six to eight at front desk.
• Booked group reservations including rate negotiation and follow-up.
UW-Green Bay; Green Bay, WI
• Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude; major in humanistic studies and English
UW-Marathon County; Wausau, WI
• Associate of Arts; major in English, additional coursework in music
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: