• Senior Project Management, Program Management, and Vendor Management Professional and Trainer with over sixteen years of results-oriented leadership in the global corporate environment, with P/L responsibilities of ten million to twenty million Euros.
• Served as project manager, within fact-paced Global IT department of BIG 4 accounting firm, managing multi-million dollars enterprise content management development project. Introduced Accounting/Finance knowledge as it relates to RISK, PROCESSES, CONTROLS, POLICIES and PROCEDURES and METHODS.
• Utilize project management practices (RUP and Agile Methodologies) to manage project during elaboration, transition, and production implementation. Key components of project management centered on managing risk and mitigation of risk.
• Lead Enterprise-Wide Software Application Integration
• Requirements gathering and Implementation of CRM systems within telecoms, cable and satellite industies. Translate stakeholder’s CRM and ERP business requirements; including working with company stakeholders to identify functional business requirements.
• Prepared user-friendly documentation for standard artifacts (Vision Statement, Master Scope List, Business Requirements Document, Development, Communications, QA, and Training Plans etc.)
• Conduct Train-the-Trainer seminars on various enterprise-wide systems including ERP, CRM, Billing and Trouble Ticketing.
• Manage resources, timelines and cost through controlled and systematic management of project plan, status reviews, technical reviews etc.
• Conduct data modeling in preparation of performing application migration of localize and global data from multiple sources to international repository system
Master of Arts in International Business
Schiller International University, Paris France (1977 – 1979)
President of student body
Awarded Renee Cassin Award for Outstanding Contribution to International Understanding
Bachelor of Arts in International Relations
University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida (1974 – 1977)
Senator Representative for Political Science Department
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: