• Led projects to implement, install and design new software programs and adapt them to the business and system requirements of clients throughout Latin America and The United States.
• Negotiated contracts defining deliverables, timelines, and payment arrangements valued at $80,000 to $250,000 plus ongoing support fees as recurring revenue, and special program/development fees.
• Generated leads and sales through presentations at International Wireless Trade Shows and throughout Latin America and The United States.
• Analyzed business needs and provided technical and operational solutions, to our clients in the Telecommunications and Software industries occasionally at a fee of $750 per day plus expenses for non-contractual consulting services.
• Developed extensive project documentation on modifications for new software developments, as well as the client’s specific business practices for each project.
• Managed on site, the design and implementation of a complex fiscal tracking system for three multimillion-dollar telecommunication companies in Brazil
• Implemented and trained clients on the In-Touch II billing system throughout Latin America and The United States while also developing and maintaining training courses and adapting them to the desired business practices of our customers.
• Installed, configured, and supported computer hardware and software, operating systems, paging terminal interfaces, and peripherals in a Unix environment.
• Performed pre-installation data analysis for conversion, clean up, and reconciliation increasing client revenue up to 25% by accounting for lost recurring revenue and inventory.
• With my recent business degree, I bring my acquired knowledge in the areas of finance, accounting and communications.
Relevant Education / Credentials
A.S. Business Administration
Years Experience: 10