231 Shaw St
Fort Bragg, NC 28307
Home 910 339 7498
Cellular 785 226 5246
Seeking a position as a photographer within a company where I can utilize my creative skills and experience for companies to increase profitability.
Areas of Experience/ Knowledge; Skills
• Work well as a team member or independently.
• Competent utilizing computer software including: Windows, Word, E-mail, and Internet.
• Proficient in Photoshop CS4, medium, large, and 35 mm format cameras.
• Organizational Skills.
• Skill in photo shoots in a studio setting.
• Problem Solving
• Lighting Application and Design
• Client Development
• Customer Relations
• Type – 50 wpm
• Managing E-mail
• Mac OS
• Internet Explorer
Picture People, Lake Grove, New York
Junior Photographer, 2006 – 2007
• Adjust apertures, shutter speeds, and camera focus based on a combination of factors such as lighting, field depth, subject motion, film type, and film speed.
• Working with young children and their parents.
• Develop and print exposed film, using chemicals, touchup tools, and developing and printing equipment, or send film to photofinishing laboratories for processing.
• Create artificial light, using flashes and reflectors.
• Load and unload film
Walgreens, Smithtown, New York
Lab Technician, 2004 – 2006
• Maintain interpersonal skills I provide excellent service to challenging customers.
• Monitor all orders and even specialty items like photo calendars, films, and mugs.
• Stocking shelves and cleaning up the store.
• Responsible for all of the clerk responsibilities along with knowledge of all of the photo machines, how they work, how to fix them and how to keep them running.
• Organize customers order.
Associate of Science, Photography, 2005
The Art Institute of Colorado, Denver, Col
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: