Over 15 years experience with expertise in sales, sales management, training, office management and customer service. Creative, enthusiastic with strong persuasive, analytical, problem solving, communication, and relationship management skills. Proven closer.
LANCÔME 1993 - Present
Account Manager/Regional Sales Support/ Makeup Artist
• Provided leadership and managed daily sales operations of cosmetics sales force.
• Hired, supervised, trained and mentored seven Sales advisors
• Planned and executed highly successful sales events.
• Resolved customer complaints and issues.
• Developed sales forecasts and strategies to meet sales goals.
• Consistently exceeded annual sales goals increasing sales 7% annually.
• Honored as Top Sales Producer (President’s Circle) for Lancôme products.
LOS ANGELES COUNTY D.P.S.S 2005-2008
Health care provider
• Helping client with their physical, mental, and psycho social health
• Making their ability to function well and to independently perform daily activities
• Care taker performing duties like meal preparation, medication management etc.
• Be the support for client for living arrangement, their social network, and support services in their daily lives.
RAO IMMIGRATION SERVICES 2002-2005
• Organized and managed the case files of over 300 customers.
• Recommended immigration solutions (petitions, visas) to new customers.
• Supervised the schedule, work assignments, and payroll for four employees.
• Responded to 40+ telephone/email inquiries daily.
• Created Excel spreadsheets.
• Translator (Hindi, Gujarati, Urdu, Punjabi) of immigration laws and policies for customers.
EDUCATION: BA, Business Management, University of Phoenix 2007
COMPUTERS: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
B.A in Business management
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: