HAGER INVESTIGATIONS October, 2008 – Present
Provide independent information to attorneys to win cases. Work in both commercial and private sectors providing information to insurance companies, attorneys, employers, spouses, banks, doctors, and individuals with a need for information. Nationwide background checks, asset search, witness interview, report writing, and data verification. Provide website support to Jack Hager as needed.
TRINITY MUSIC CITY Formerly Twitty City July, 1999 – February, 2008
Managing Trinity Music City including supervising several departments. The departments included Administration, Public Affairs, Production, Recording Studio, Television Station, Gift Shop, Bistro, Grounds, Security, and Vendor Management. Travelled to recently acquired television stations, arranged meetings, implemented policies, reported to President and Vice President daily with photos, videos, and emails.
• Handled personnel, payroll for 53 employees & 100+ On-Call crew members.
• Handled Workers Compensations claims, forms, files and scheduled safety meetings.
• Handled Public Affairs FCC Compliance by maintaining Public Affair Files.
• Responsible for reporting activities related to property in writing daily.
• Audited invoices daily, requested refunds, and communicated with vendors.
• Handled employee and guest complaints locally and from around the country.
• Co-Managed the opening of The Holy Land Experience in Orlando Florida.
• Arranged for rental buses
University of Phoenix Criminal Justice
Organizations / Affilations:
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
National Council of Investigations and Security Services-Non voting member
Tom Hopkins University – Boot Camp Sales Mastery
NTRS – 36 hours Private Investigator Continued Education Classes
American Tax Service – Tax Preparer Annual Training
is located in and has the following skills: