Art J. Hunkele P.E.
3146 Mt. Carmel Road Cincinnati, OH 45244
513-528-1092 (Home office) 513-258-8050 (Cell)
Profile Solid background in construction management of large complex projects from pre-construction through punch list. Skilled in logistical strategies and scheduling. Excellent problem solving skills.
Education BSCE Carnegie Mellon University
Registered Professional Engineer OH, KY, MI, PA,Indiana-NABIE member
Ongoing P.E. course work to meet registration requirements in OH
USGBC LEED ™ Accredited Professional May 1973
Career History Turner Construction Company-advanced through field engineering, cost engineering and assistant superintendent positions working on high rise office and hotel projects and health care renovations & new construction. *Note-during 3 year absence from Turner, owned and managed residential and light commercial construction company. 1973-1978*
• Project Director-David L. Lawrence Convention Ctr.-Pgh., PA $300mm, 1mm s.f.-CM Agency-complex logistics involving unique cable roof system & coordination with adjacent ongoing infrastructure project
• Sr. Project Mgr.-Alltell Arena-Little Rock, AR
$75mm, 377,000 s.f.-CM Agency-construction of sports arena
• Sr. Project Mgr.-Multi-School Project-McAllen, TX
$75mm-CM at Risk-school construction and additional health care facility renovations.
• Sr. Project Mgr.-IRS Nat’l Headquarters-New Carrollton, MD Design/Build Delivery System of a campus style facility.
• Project Mgr.-Mt. Carmel Health System-Columbus, OH $50mm-CM Agency- series of three (3) new
BSCE Carnegie Mellon University
Organizations / Affilations:
Nation Society of Professional Engineers. Ohio Society of Professional Engineers,National Acedemy of Building Inspection Engineers
is located in and has the following skills: