1312 Kudrow Lane
Morrisville, NC. 27560
With my experience as an Office Assistant and Administrative Assistant I offer office support on an executive administrative level.
Experience in the field:
Executive Assistant for KCM Capital Management, San Bernardino CA (2006-2007)
1. Served as the main computer technician.
2. Handled all incoming phone calls dealing with customers both cordially and professionally.
3. Filed and managed all client information keeping it organized and archived on a regular basis.
4. Scheduled all the appointments for the CEO of the company.
5. Kept the CEO updated on any upcoming events.
6. Organized company seminars proof reading presentations, documents and anything else that needed to be proofed quickly and accurately.
7. While keeping the office running at peak efficiency I was able to learn a lot from the CEO and his advisor on how to run a business effectively.
Office Specialist for Utah Transit Authority, Salt Lake City UT (2008-2008)
1. Producing documents, letters, and reports using word processing software and equipment.
2. Scheduling appointments.
3. Data entry using Sire.net.
4. Ensuring accuracy and compliance with rules, regulations, and/or policies, identifying and correcting errors.
5. Creating and maintaining files.
6. Greeting or screening visitors and callers.
7. Providing information, and explaining department policies, services, and procedures to others.
Accountant (Accounts Payable)
2005-2006 LC Industries, Durham NC
• Managed and paid company bills on time and corrected any problems pertinent to the bills being paid
• Was responsible for the completion of any clerical work
Answered phone calls, dealing with situations presented to me in an ethical and professional manner.
2005 Sheraton Imperial Hotel, Durham NC
• I managed the hous
Currently Pursuing my undergrad in Biology and once my undergrad is finished will go on to grad school studying the same field.
Organizations / Affilations:
I'm an member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
is located in and has the following skills: