209 Woodgate Place
Lawrence, KS 66049
To obtain a challenging position that will utilize my exceptional work ethic, customer service skills and competitive spirit.
Baker University, 2009 – (est) 2014 – to complete my Bachelors and then Masters in Business
Sports Management Worldwide; Portland, OR
Sport Business Management, Certificate, 2006
• Learned sports marketing best practices including: B2B Sales, Client Services, Marketing, Community Relations, Communications, Branding and Promotions.
Butler County Community College, 1998-2006
Emporia State University, 1996-1997
**Currently working towards my BA in Business Management and ongoing toward my Masters with Baker University
Estimated graduation date: 2012 (Bachelors) and 2014 (Masters)
Allen Press, Inc; Lawrence, KS, 2003-2009
• Assoc. Manager Administrator
o Manage multiple facets for 17 non-profit societies including:
o Managing and processing all payments for subscriptions, memberships and orders.
o Account Management and Services.
o Construct statistical reports for our clients.
o Database Management.
o Construct all monthly, quarterly and annual reports for clients.
Rueschhoff Corporation; Lawrence, KS, 2002-2003
• Assistant Office Manager – Oversaw database management, scheduling, daily operations and sales support.
Holiday Inn Holidome; Lawrence, KS, 2002
• Client Services - Duties included customer service, constructing wedding/group packages and packets and various administrative duties.
Cellular One; Emporia, KS, 1997-2002
• Sales (1997-2000) & Customer Service Specialist (2000-2002) �� Handled all customer service issues including canceling accounts, payments, clients services, sales, technical services and database support.
March of Dimes Volunteer; brought in over 20 volunteers to assist with the day of the wal
Obtaining my Masters Degree in Business Management at Baker University, anticipated graduation date is 2014.
Organizations / Affilations:
March of Dimes
is located in and has the following skills: