- Certificates of Eligibility in Music and Elementary Education.
- Certified in Child and Infant CPR by the American Heart Association.
- Lifelong member of the Episcopal Church and participant in numerous church-related activities.
- Mother of two children: son graduated from the University of Pennsylvania in 1998, and daughter graduated from Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, New York., in 2004.
- Adept at calligraphy and music notation.
- 2001: Ten credits (100 credit-hours) in Continuing Education in Childcare from Ocean County College, Toms River, N.J.
- 1997: Course in Windows ’95 at Ocean County College
- 1997: Completed 30 credits toward Master of Arts Education at Georgian Court University, Lakewood, N.J.
- 1972: Completed 9 graduate credits in Education at Trenton State University
- 1971: Completed 9 graduate credits in Education at Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia.
- 1969: Bachelor of Arts in Music at William Smith College, Geneva, New York.
Organizations / Affilations:
- Member of the National Guild of Piano Teachers, Austin, Texas; have sponsored twenty-four pupils for membership annually.
- 2002–Present: Member of the Shore Music Educators Association, Oceanport, NJ.
is located in and has the following skills: