01/2010 to Present: Unemployed,
During this time I’ve continued my education and will be receiving my certificate of completion from the New York Institute of Photography. I’ve chosen this field to enhance my skills I’ve acquired over the years.
Data Base Architect
01/2009 to 12/2009 Icon Information Consultants LP, 2425 W Loop S #525, Houston, TX 77027
07/2005 to 12/2008 Areotek CE, 600 Parsippany Road Suite 101, Parsippany, NJ 07054
Contracted to PSE&G Power LLC
• Clean and maintain the database by removing and deleting old data.
• Working knowledge designing, developing and manipulating Oracle databases, data warehouses and
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of tasks.
• Worked under little or no supervision; reports to the manager and allowed a certain degree of creativity and latitude.
Skills Used: Windows XP, Windows Office 2000, SAP & ProjectWise Database, Adobe CS2 (PC & Mac)
Areotek CE, 600 Parsippany Road Suite 101, Parsippany, NJ 07054
Contracted to DPC-Cirrus
• Tech writing for machine testing and Quality Control for production department.
• Re-write printed forms for Conversion to a digitized format.
• Create Test Case procedures for testing newly converted forms.
Skills Used: Windows NT, Windows Office 2000, Mercury TestDirector, EDHR Client
Asset Management Facilitator / IT Materials Handler
06/2004 to 03/2005 Ciber, Inc., 252 Fernwood Avenue, Edison, NJ 08837
• Receive, Track, Catalog, and Distribute in-coming IT Assets.
• Material Logistics relating to the storage and client request.
• Recycle and Refresh returned IT equipment for continued usage.
• Retuned to vendor all end of leased equipment. Prepare a salvage spread sheet for out of date IT equipment to be sold.
• Tech writer for department procedures, staff meetings and general office management duties.
NYI of Photography, New York, NY Diploma in Professional Photography
Visual Arts Center of NJ, Summit, NJ Graphic Design Product packaging. Adobe CS2
Digitize Inc., Lake Hopatcong, NJ Certificate of Proprietary Alarm Monitoring System
New Horizons Computer Learning Centers Certificate of completion for PageMake 6.5
TDI, Inc, Hackettstown, NJ Certificate in ISO Auditing by GHR Associates
ICS Computer Training School, Scranton, PA Diploma in Basic Programming
NRI Continuing Education, Washington, DC PC Repair and Maintenance, Electronics
County College of Morris, Randolph, NJ Humanities (Music Theory and composition),
English (Creative Writing)
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: