Tour Guide / Wendella Boats, Chicago, IL
APRIL 2007 – CURRENT
* Present over an hour's worth of specific, technical information about architecture, local interests and the history of Chicago for public and private charter groups.
* Manage customer relationships in a front-lines capacity, deal with any queries or concerns that customers might have regarding their experience.
* Serve as crew member for vessel and communicate necessary safety information.
* Communicate knowledge engagingly and facilitate enthusiasm with large groups of people to help visitors make meaning of the city and tailor information to fit group's interests.
* Research independently to add depth and breadth to present knowledge base. Organize information in coherent and entertaining format for presentation.
Severance Administrator Assistant / Randstad/LaSalle Bank, Chicago, IL
NOVEMBER 2007 – APRIL 2008
* Prepared severance packages and necessary documents for severance process and distributed packets to necessary staff members.
* Analyzed data and generated reports for members of Severance Team. Documented any major changes in severance process for long-term reference document.
* Readied files for archiving and aided in mailing of severance packages to outside offices.
* Managed master reduction in force document and streamlined presentation of information.
* Processed severance requests, tracked and updated all changes on master file, which was transmitted for use in weekly team meetings.
* Maintained contact with members of severance team to reconcile erroneous information.
Program Development Coordinator / EUSA, Chicago, IL
JANUARY 2007 – MAY 2007
* Conducted research on and contact target universities to form new partnerships.
* Traveled to US universities and colleges for study abroad fairs, information sessions and planning meetings. Liaised with current university partners to expand programs and promote growth.
Ball State University
Student Affairs Administration in Higher Education
January 2003 – May 2005
Ball State University
Bachelor of Science
August 1998 – December 2002
Organizations / Affilations:
CAF: Chicago Architecture Foundation, Cornerstone member
NAFSA: Association of International Educators
BASAA: New England Education Abroad Community
NODA: National Orientation Directors Association
NASPA: Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education
is located in and has the following skills: