VIHIL PHOTOGRAPHIX, Dallas, TX September 2000 to Present
Vihil Photographix is my own photography and graphic design company and although I have had other employers my own company has also continued alongside any other employment.
• Build new client relationships and maintain existing relationships with clients.
• Develop marketing programs and materials to for advertisement.
• Design campaigns for special events to locate new clients.
• Photographer of families, children, individuals and couples using state of the art equipment.
CVPARTNERS, INC., San Francisco, CA January 2007 to February 2008
Named top Women Owned Business in the Bay Area for over 5 years, CVPartners, Inc. is an executive consulting firm with annual revenues in excess of $6 million. Position allowed for business experience while finishing my MBA.
Business Relations/Accounting Manager
• Oversaw all functions of accounts receivable, accounts payable and collections.
• Analyzed monthly and quarterly revenue.
• Assisted Operations Manager and CEO with year-end close.
• Resolved billing disputes with larger corporate clients.
• Conducted credit reviews of existing accounts, produced credit evaluations for new accounts.
• Reconciled high volume monthly bank statements and assisted in cash management activities.
• Provided tax information for offices in Seattle, Kansas and the San Francisco Bay Area for federal and state filing.
• Filled in to complete payroll for 50-100 people using ADP.
• Utilized Bond International Software to oversee the workflow processes for all CVPartners Staff.
• Responsible for complete database maintenance to ensure the proper functioning.
• Performed monthly checks to the database and update as necessary.
Ashford University, Clinton, Iowa 2008
Masters of Business Administration
Sacramento City College, Sacramento, CA 2004
Certificate of Completion in Business Development
The course consisted of five one-month long courses on small business dynamics, marketing, the business plan, advertising, and sources of funding for small businesses.
Humboldt State University, Arcata, California 2003
Bachelor of Arts in Art History
Minor in Womyn’s Studies/Certificate of Study in Museum and Gallery Practices.
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: