Highly proficient image production and editing skills (digital, film, pre, post). Exceptional communication and problem-solving skills. Experienced trainer. Able to manage and direct team projects under budget and on time.
Fernando Aguila Commercial Studio Berkeley, CA Dec. 2002- present
Freelance Commercial Photographer
• Commercial Product and Editorial Photography. Client list includes: Clif Bar, Union Bank, National Resources Defense Council, Xoom.com, Ofoto.com, Fielding Graduate Institute, Dechert Law Offices- Palo Alto and SF, Vetrazzo.com, Challenged Athletes Foundation, Brightroom.com, Glide Memorial Church.
Classroom.Com Brisbane, CA Oct. 2000– Nov.2002
Sr. Photo Editor
• Responsible for art selection for leading Website in education for both print and Web products.
• Hired and managed photographers and illustrators for Web images, newsletters and curriculum guides.
• Created and administered Portfolio database consisting of 300,000 + photos and graphic art.
• Maintained all rights, usage and permissions information for subcontractors and stock photos (Corbis, Getty, Photodisc etc.).
Ofoto.Com Emeryville, CA Dec.1999.–Sept.2000
• Responsible for photo selection for digital photography website, establishing brand appeal for Ofoto customers.
• Conducted comparative analysis testing and assisted director of imaging with monitoring print quality.
• Performed QA monitoring of Ofoto’s and competitors’ lab photo fulfillment.
• Selected and coordinated photography for largest framestore launch on the Web.
• Shot all in-house photography needs on Nikon D1, handled all subcontract photographers for studio needs.
• Created and maintained photo archive; handled contracts for images from Getty/Tony Stone partnership.
Backroads Berkeley, CA 1991–1999
Trip Leader (1991–1993)
• Coordinated and guided prem
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: