SUMMARY OF SKILLS:
* Microsoft Office
* Typing (55 wpm)
* Windows operating systems
* Web Development
* Group Management
* Personal Training
* Professional counseling
* Client counseling
* Creative composition
* Fine Arts
* Instrumental Performance
1993-1997 : Military experience- United States Marine Corps
* I served primarily as a marine bandsman
* Served as a platoon sergeant
* Educated new service men about physical wellness
* Designed and led physical fitness operations
1997-2005: Artistic Experience - Freelance Musician
* Performed in Greater Richmond Virginia, and the DC metro Area.
* Actively scheduled and rehearsed small jazz ensembles.
* Educated beginning instrumental players in the fundamentals of musical technique.
* Participated in the making of several professional recordings.
2005-current: Community Experience - Professional Personal Training
* American Muscle and Fitness Certified
* Designed and supervised, multiple production and management systems for professional fitness facilities.
* Served and helped countless men and women to lose or gain weight, by influencing them to apply combinations of inspirational talents toward accomplishing their physical, moral, and spiritual purposes.
* Served Gold’s Gyms in Rosslyn VA ,Falls Church VA, and Olympus Gym in Silver Spring MD.
* Served at Sport @ Health Clubs in Arlington VA.
* American Family Fitness.
Organizations / Affilations:
American Family Fitness
Sports and Health
is located in and has the following skills: