2930 Gunther Avenue. Bronx, NY 10469 . C: (917) 703-8927 . firstname.lastname@example.org
To pursue my career into the IT domain to practice what I have learned and also to gain experience from your profound organization, this will enhance my knowledge and experience needed throughout the work force.
ACHIEVEMENTS, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
? Exceptional academic record. Achieved 4.00 GPA and President’s List for 1st semester.
? Outstanding experience includes 4 years as a PC Technician.
? Effective written and oral skills.
? Solid teamwork and leadership skills.
Monroe College, New Rochelle, NY
BS in Information Technology, expected 12/2009
Operating Systems: Windows ME/XP/VISTA
Software Applications: MS Office 2000/XP (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access),MS Visual Basics,
MS POS, EyeMax Security, Norton Utilities, Cisco Packet Tracer.
Networking: Cisco I &II
Noble’s Total Service Station, Westmoreland, Jamaica (7/2006- 9/2008)
Supervisor/ Help Desk Technician
• Managed stock inventory for both the food court and petrol based products
• Fixed computer-related problems at the station which entailed the cashier’s point of sale system (Microsoft)
• Supervised pump attendants and cashiers
Uneek Computer Supplies LTD, Westmoreland, Jamaica (9/2005-12/2005)
• Repaired and built computers for the company’s client base
• Diagnosed computer problems
• Troubleshoot and resolved computer problems
KEYWORDS: PC Technician, PC Consultant, Entry-Level.
MONROE COLLEGE- NEW ROCHELLE
MONTEGO BAY COMM COLLEGE
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: