• Strong analytical skills as well as the ability to manage multiple tasks with minimal supervision
• Able to assist with urgent situations on short notice
• Able to assist with technical, managerial responsibilities
• Excellent interpersonal skills, detail oriented & persistent
• Work well under pressure as well as troubleshooting
• Well dedicated, organized and courteous
EDUCATION: 2004 Academic Diploma, Hudson County Technical School, NJ
2003 A+, Net+ @ E-TEK Training School, NJ
11/07-08/08 PC Technician Laptop Desktop Repair Franklin, NC
• Break/Fix Desktop Laptop including replacements of LCD screens, replace motherboards, processors, RAM, DVD-Roms
• Recover Data, repair registry, downgrade from Windows Vista to XP.
• Ghost images using Symantec Tools
• TCI/IP troubleshooting, configure modems and routers for homes and business
• Perform maintenance on SBS 2003, create backup, add, remove users on Active Directory
• Repair Install OS, Windows 2000, XP, VIsta
04/06-09/07 Helpdesk Analyst/A/V Support WCS Bronx Zoo, NY
• Detect, diagnose, fix and correct Desktop/Laptop/Printer problems in network environment. Windows XP PRO environment, Microsoft Office 2003, TrackIT, Goto Assist, Citrix 9.0, Munis 2006, VPN Nortel Networks
• Provide assistance to Audio/Video Dept. On call for exhibits and presentations as well.
• Perform Desktop/Laptop support for users using GoToAssist Remote Desktop and phone support as well.
• Create, escalate, resolve and respond to Helpdesk tickets in a timely manner using Track IT, receiving 20-30 calls per day
• Installation and configuration of MS Office 2003, Windows XP Pro, Citix 9.0, Munis 2006.
• Image, rollout, rebuild and deploy all Dell workstations and laptops. Service HP printers and maintain inventory of
HS diploma, Trade school
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: