97 Chestnuthill Rd
Millville, MA 01529
David M. Hynes
Seeking a challenging corporate IT position, where I can utilize my technical skills to facilitate support of a growing company.
Responsible, resourceful and energetic individual with good interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to grasp new IT concepts, products and technology in a timely manner. Team oriented, but can work independently if needed in large demanding corporate IT environment. Working knowledge in a wide range of applications, networks and peripherals. Excellence in leadership and customer service skills with the ability and expertise to defuse irate clients.
• Active Directory
• Exchange 2003, 2007 Server Support, mailbox creation and support
• NT Server Administration, account creation and support
• Anti-virus backend support
• Network Monitoring tools.
• Remote support software
• Software installation
• Support on MS Office (97, 2K, XP, 2003, 2007)
• Hardware Desktop/laptop support (Compaq, Dell, Toshiba, Gateway, etc..)
• Server knowledge and Support
• Printer and scanner setup
• Image software (DrivePro, Ghost)
• PDA's (Palm, Compaq, Blackberry)
• Remote Access Dialup and VPN client support
• Remote Desktop
• Internet browser support
• Exchange, Outlook email client support
• System re-builds (Data backup and restore)
• LAN\WAN knowledge
10/07 – Present JPMerc & Co. Westborough, MA
IT Remote support team – Teir 2 Technical Support Engineer
• All aspects of remote support
• NT/Exchange administration
• Email Software protection, including Doublecheck, MX-Logic Etc…
• Virus Cleanup and backend protection, including Norton, McAfee, NOD32 Etc...
• Spyware cleanup.
• Software installs
• Desktop/laptop/server support
• On call coverage for off hour support.
• Project management
• Oncall off hours support
09/05 – 08/07 EMC Corporation. Westborough, MA
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: