Mother's Little Helper
Category: Home / Domestic
Sometimes you just can’t do it all and that is when it is time to give me a call. I offer a variety of services aimed to make it easier to run your household. No task is too large or too small.
Examples of services:
1. Simple cleaning and de-cluttering of your home or office. Especially helpful before family gatherings, children’s birthday parties, ect.
2. Errands including grocery shopping, item/paperwork delivery or pick-up, returns (yes, including that thing you bought a few months ago and don’t have the receipt for…), ect.
3. Sorting and filing of paperwork like bills, medical records, ect. I can also scan and teach you how to store these documents in a clutter free way.
4. Scanning and sorting family photos. If you like, I can also do minor edits including cropping, color adjustment, ect. I can make these photos into great scrapbooks or photo albums or a digital scrapbook or photo album.
5. Lending an extra hand during birthday parties.
6. Cooking healthy, family friendly meals to store in your fridge or freezer. Basically, you tell me what “genre” of food your family likes, how many people you would like to feed and how many days you would like to have leftovers for. I then suggest meals, you pick a few, make any changes to the ingredients you would want, I make the meals and deliver them to your home on a day and time you pick and bing-bang, dinner is served.
7. Basic weekly cleaning, on a regular basis or just when you need me. Great if you need help keeping up with the laundry (washing, drying, folding, putting up), loading/ unloading the dishwasher, changing bed sheets, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms and kitchen.
This is just a sample of the ways I can make your life easier. I can really do pretty much anything. Basically, imagine you have a 24 year old daughter sitting around your house, asking how she could help. If you would ask her to do it, you can ask me to do the same!
I look forward to hearing
Relevant Education / Credentials
Years Experience: 1