Summary of Qualifications
Experienced On-Air Radio Personality and Station Programmer with expert knowledge of studio and live broadcasts, digital production, and voice-overs.
• Expert knowledge of cutting-edge radio studios.
• Ability to generate creative, entertaining radio concepts.
• Adept at writing promotion copy
• Friendly, personable and entertaining with a wide range of on-air personalities.
Remember Radio Online, Poughkeepsie, New York.
1996 - Present
Remember Radio On-Air Talent and station owner / Web Site Manager
• Produce and Distribute Oldies Saturday Night Jukebox.
• Perform digital production work (voice and dubs) for commercials.
• Responsible for 45+ public live broadcasting appearances/year.
• Oversee promotions for concert tickets.
• Developed marketing program which increased public awareness of station by 25%.
WCLN, Pierce Broadcasting Corp, Jasper, TX
1996 - 1997
Provided on-air talent for weekend music show.
WEKI, Jasper, TX
1995 - 1996
On-Air Talent / Part Time Board Operator
WNTU, North Texas University
1982 - 1984
• Managed 45 on-air personalities.
• Oversaw all scheduling and programming.
• Developed a PSA for various non-profits.
North Texas University
American Broadcasting School
RCA Institute of Electronics
Organizations / Affilations:
VFW, WHVW RADIO COMMUNITY EVENTS
is located in and has the following skills: