John "Joe" Salerno
Objective My objective is to use my life experience and training to find meaningful part time or daytime employment to supplement my family income base, while my wife finishes her military obligation.
Summary of Qualifications
• Worked in the restaurant industry for 10 plus years (Waiter – training server- bartender).
• Worked as “warehouseman” for 5 years (shipping clerk, order puller, specialty warehouse manager).
• Worked as customer service agent (repair department for large Golf company)
• Successful leadership of worship teams and church employees and volunteers.
• Operation and set up multi-channel soundboards, subgroups, auxiliaries, effects, amplifiers, microphones, loudspeakers, and related equipment.
• Extensive experience with Pro-Series Mackie and Soundcraft mixing consoles.
• Skilled in all aspects of musical production including arranging, pre-production, recording, overdubbing, editing, and final mix-down.
• Proficient with ProTools, Roland VS, ADAT, Cool Edit and SAW applications.
Professional Experience 1996 – 2008 Oak Hills Church Community Christian / North Coast Church San Antonio/ New York, NY / Vista, CA
Worship Leader, Tech Ministries, and Worship Pastor’s Assistant
• Arranged music, led worship team and congregation in weekly services and events. Responsible for setup and supervision of all sound equipment and volunteers.
• Arranged music and led worship teams at weekly services and events at large church with 5,000+ regular attendees.
• Responsible for visual and audio setup, sound design, training and implementation of modern (new) equipment for numerous video venues.
• Assisted Worship Pastor in technical areas. Responsible for technical volunteer recruitment and training in sound and tape ministries.
1992 – 1996 Cobra Golf Carlsbad, CA
Warehouseman / Repair Department Agent
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: