Champlain College, eLearning Department
Production Coordinator/Project Manager (November 2008-Present)
• Developed and manage trouble-ticket system; respond to Learning Management System (LMS) technical support requests from instructors, students and other departments with exceptional customer service.
• Coordinate production and quality control of over 700 online courses per semester: manage production database, milestones, production assignments and draft production procedures as needed; communicate daily with Deans, Program Directors, and instructors to ensure deadlines and quality standards are met; continually review eLearning’s progress and offer support and guidance as needed.
• Produce regular reports for various departments; reports analyze instructors’ preparation and on-going involvement as well as students’ activity within course.
• Participate in strategic meetings with Continuing Professional Studies Deans and the Director of eLearning to enhance production and support procedures.
• Serve as office manager: maintain supply and training budgets, process receipts, order supplies, and perform other duties as needed.
• Publish course evaluations in online courses and perform other administrative duties as needed.
Administrative Assistant/Event Coordinator (Spring 2009-Present)
• Manage Vermont APT membership and mailing lists.
• Coordinate registration for Vermont APT events: develop registration web site; send promotional e-mails; respond to questions regarding registration; process payments; produce reports to Vermont APT staff members.
Middlebury College, Career Services Office
Administrative Assistant for Internships (November 2006-August 2008)
• Administered Fall/Spring Break Externship programs: solicited sponsors, facilitated selection process, communicated with students and sponsors before, during and after externship.
• Managed production of Senior Spotlight bi-weekly newsletter.
• Maintained MOJO and LACN inte
University of Vermont Burlington, VT
�� M.Ed., Curriculum and Instruction, May 2006
• GPA: 4.0
• Relevant Coursework: Adolescent Psychology, Challenges with Multiculturalism in Education and Societal Institutions.
Boston College Chestnut Hill, MA
• Bachelor of Arts, Sociology and History, May 2000
• Rhodes University, Study Abroad, Fall 1998 Grahamstown, South Africa
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: