February 2006 to March 15, 2008 Fiserv Investment Support Services
Senior Trust Processor John McLaughlin
• Facilitate ACAT and NON-ACAT transfers in/out for advisor services. Specifically working with middle level advisors.
• Establish new accounts with in a 24 hour time period.
• Daily phone or email contact with my designated advisors to ensure account transfers are processing smoothly.
• Post information to online Transfer Tracking Service so that advisors can view their client’s transfers and assets at any time.
• Post transactions in and out of the BOSS system. This includes assets and cash movement.
• Process bulk transfers for advisors. A bulk transfer is defined as over 50 accounts leaving to a new contra firm. Currently I have worked on 2 bulk transfers numbering over 500 accounts.
August 21 2004 to March 15, 2008 Fiserv Investment Support Services
Senior Relationship Specialist
• Daily research of general ledger entries to resolve client accounting issues in regards to cash and security movements.
• Familiar with depository cash movements, amortization schedules with regards to Private Corporate Debt.
• Pioneered the review process and decreased internal processing procedure.
• Responsible for ensuring investments are administratively feasible; assist in mitigating company risk as well as grow new client relationships.
• Oversee and train 10 employees with an average call volume of 300 calls per day regarding private equity and debt in IRA accounts.
• Multi- task oriented, with the ability to handle escalated issues for both internal and external clients along with maintaining flow of incoming general questions.
• Current position demands a high level of time management skills, knowledge of multiple computer applications, such as Global Plus Account Management System, Microsoft Applications and AS
January 2006- National American University
Associates Degree Online
August 2001 to 2004 University of Colorado at Denver
General Associates Degree Denver, CO
August 2000 to May 2001 Colorado State University
General Studies Fort Collins, CO
May 2000 Sheridan High School
Graduated with honors.
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: