DesigNeb – Millwork AutoCAD Design Victoria, BC
Self Employed – 2 & 3D AutoCAD Drafting/ Design (Kitchens, Bathrooms, Millwork)
Benson Industries/ Henkel Custom Cabinetry Saanichton, BC
Architectural Drafter / IT person July 2008 to July 2010
- Prepared detailed drawings of architectural millwork designs and plans for kitchens & bathrooms, according to specifications using AutoCAD 2 and 3D.
- Executed daily operations of material take off and shop drawing revisions.
- Maintained a day to day office functions and customer relations.
Elmwood Kitchens St. Catharines, ON
Designer / Draftsperson / IT person Sept. 2002 to Jun 2008
- Designed and prepared AutoCAD 2 and 3D designs and drawings for kitchen and other cabinets.
- Conferred with client in order to determine architectural and interior design preferences.
- Structured and maintained a pool of personal computer stations.
Jordan Architectural Jordan Station, ON
Designer / Draftsperson April 2001 to Aug. 2002
- Created Architectural and Shop Drawings for production of Aluminum Windows and Doors and Curtain Walls, with AutoCAD and an in-house Kawneer Software.
Self Employed Toronto, ON
Design / Drafting 1998 to 2001
- Successfully handled various architectural and millwork drafting projects
- Projects from renovations to small construction and cabinetry.
Measure Masters Surrey, BC & Toronto, ON
Field Draftsman 1994 to 1998
- Compiled measurement data relating to government and private buildings and spaces for production of accurate technical drawings, using sophisticated measuring instruments and laser pointers.
Summit Models and B&B Models Vancouver, BC
Draftsperson / Model Maker 1992 to 1994
- Laid out, fabricated and assembled scale models of architectural and prototype products, utilizing knowledge of model building, lofting principles and machining and using precision instruments, tools, machines and equipment.
Certificate in SolidWorks Essentials & Drawings at CAD Microsolutions – 2006
Certificate in AutoCAD 2000, 2 & 3D at SolidCaddgroup – 2000
I also have a Bachelor’s in Fine Arts, Sculpting & Ceramics and a Manual Drafting Certificate.
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: