Medicinal Aromatherapy Massage Workshops
Course Content - Medicinal Aromatherapy Massage course
Robin Michaels,Sedona, AZ 86336
Approved provider #450067-06
Program Content to contain
• Integrity of essential oils: quality demo
• Essential oils and Carrier oils, therapeutic qualities. Reference material manual provided with extra handouts.
• visual, plant specimens
• Aroma session basic needs
• Different Session approach: Basic aromatherapy approach, Chakra system session, Systems session - (Addressing lymphatic/immune, CNS/Endocrine, Cardiovascular, digestive, respiratory, olfactory, and emotional/spiritual body) and focus work addressed.
• Demonstration - assessment sessions
• Hands-on - assessment sessions
• Overview of organ relationship to the emotional meridian kaleidoscope time cycle.
• interactive - group discussion - Q & A time
• Blending essential oils (in carrier oil) & hydro-mist (to take home with you)
• One hour lunches and two breaks a day
• Project paper due 21 day after course date completed for certificate of completion
• Specific requirements for Certificate of completion is attendance everyday of workshop and the completion of both projects due 21 days after completion of class. Upon which your Twenty-five hour Certificate of Completion will be mailed to you promptly.
• Reference material booklet contains: 32 carrier-speciality oils and their medicinal properties, shelf life of oils, understanding medicinal grade essential oils, 84 essential oils and their medicinal properties, important notes on medicinal essential oils, session layouts (Basic, Chakra, systems, and focus), glossary of terms, suggested reading material, aromatherapy resources, Ayurvedic constitution, organ relationship to the emotional kaleidoscope, aids for aromatherapy sessions, with in-depth material on select essential oils (hand-outs). The reference booklet is 39 pages (January 2008), and is up-dated progressively thro
Relevant Education / Credentials
“Robin Michaels is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider.”
Years Experience: 14