Strong background in medical management, billing, and collections.
• Multi-physician, multi-practice medical office manager/administrator, coordinated clinic activities, computerized office procedures, data entry
• Skilled negotiator; Trained collector of private, insurance, personal injury and worker’s compensation accounts; Accounts receivable
• Expertise in Medicare/Medi-Cal/Private (HMO/PPO) Insurance; cycle billing
• Insurance verification and authorizations
• Benefit interpretation using medical coding, CPT-4 & ICD9; Thorough knowledge of medical and legal terminology.
• Transcribe PI and Work Comp., chiropractic/orthopedic medical reports
• Custodian of medical records
• Physician credentialing services
• Informed of all federal and state regulations that affect the company and employees
• Human resources
* Part-time assistant manager of family-owned and operated, apartment complex. Handle tenant requests/grievances, lease contracts, section-8, coordinate maintenance requests, contract renewals, credit evaluations for tenancy approval, etc.
Academic Tutor 1987-2006
* California Basic Educational Skills Test (CBEST®) permanent passing status verification ID#: 41035095
Medical Practice Consulting
Patient Care Resources
BA - California State University, Northridge
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: